We can charge your system, diagnose why you are losing refrigerant, repair system breakdowns, replace an entire system or install a new one.
There are a number of reasons why a system can loose refrigerant and while sometimes the system can be repaired, most of the time they need replacement.
Common causes for replacement include:
- Refrigerant leaks in the coil
- Faulty compressor
- Energy sucking components
- Improper sizing at initial install (If your runs all the time and your living space never seems to get cool enough to satisfy the thermostat, your unit might be too small for the space. Calculations would have to be done to see if this is the case; there are many other reasons for a cooler to constantly run.)
Common Refrigeration repairs can include:
- Clearing debris from the outdoor or indoor coil
- Maintaining coolant level
- Managing the thermostat for optimal efficiency compared to comfort level
- Changing filters
- Replacing worn out compressors or other components
- Condensing pan drain repair
- Changing ducting
We are a Bryant Total Comfort Dealer. Our Refrigeration technician has been certified for over 25 years and stays up to date with new technologies that will improve your quality of life.